Event date, available places, opening and term registrations, terms and cost.
Event Date and departure place: saturday 28th July, 2018, 08.00 am. Arco, Lake Garda, Italy.
Meeting with participants: friday 27 july, 2018, from 3pm to 6pm, Arco, Lake Garda, Italy.
Cost: Euro -
Registration opens: -
Registration close: -
How to subscribe: To register for NorthCape4000, you first need to be signed up for the website NorthCape4000.com. If you don’t have an account yet, you can sign up for the site by clicking on the “REGISTER” button. Fill in the required fields and you get the password to access your personal area. Once you have the password and logged in using the "LOG IN" button, you can register for the event by choosing the "REGISTRATION" page, and you can proceed directly online, through the automated procedure, following the instructions of the system step by step, until you reach the completion of the registration and the payment page, made with PayPal.
Registration can only be done on a personal basis and not for third parties.
- Meeting with participants before the start
- Addition of the participant to the RIDERS page, with personal BIO of the participant, photo, sponsor area, "NorthCape4000" badge.
- Full track of the route in .gpx format.
- Digital and paper route guide / Roadbook
- Participant tracking on NorthCape4000 LIVE MAP, via participant SPOT or other tracking system provided for free by the organization
- MSP sports insurance
- Heavy media coverage of the event through equipped MediaCenter, with live production of contents for the entire duration of the event
- NorthCape4000 gadgets
- Event pack
- NorthCape4000 Finisher Certificate
- Addition to the Finisher 2018 page
Subscription does not include:
Everything that is not indicated in the list of subscription